Universal RFID Reader
RFID solution for ePass and eGovernment
- ISO 14443A + B compatible
- 50 Ohm RF interface
- 3-way antenna switch available
- PCSC driver and SDK included
3-way Antenna Switch Add-On
Handling of 3 multiplexed antennas
- Reliable electronic RF switch
- No mechnical switching parts
- Low insertion loss
- For terminals, test equpiment, etc.
Customized RFID-Antenna Design
RFID integration solution
- Development of antenna solutions
- Fullpage antenna PCB
- Multiplexed antennas
- Customer ready antenna integration
Industrial RFID Reader Module
RFID fitting industrial needs
- DIN-Rail mountable RFID reader
- Reliable IO Connectors
- USB, RS-232 and RS-485 inerfaces
- For machine control, chip testing & personalization
Chip Module Test Unit
Contact inspection of contactless technology
- Full access to the RFID chip module
- Personalization and testing
- Process 21 RFID chip modules in parallel
- Available for MCC8, MOA2 footprints
1The USB RFID Reader solution for ePassport, eGovernment and testing Applications
2Flexible due to 50 Ohm RF interface and small form factor
3PC/SC driver and API for easy software integration included
4Customized antenna designs and integration services available
Technical Description of the USB HF Reader Module
The URM (Universal USB RFID Reader Module) is an ISO 14444A and ISO 14443B compatible proximity RFID read/write device operating at 13.56 MHz.
The HF RFID Reader is able to inspect, test, and personalize all compatible transponders as they are e.g. used in the public transport or e-Government sector and moreover it is fully compatible with the requirements of the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization).
The USB RFID Reader Module is characterized by high speed transactions, interoperability and flexibility. It is best suited to integrate RFID functionality into existing systems.
In view of its small dimensions, the USB HF RFID Reader can be fitted easily into small devices. Outward interfaces simplify the connection with a computer as well as the integration into micro-controller based systems. Digital IO lines allow interaction with third party hardware.
A RF-Interface based on the 50 Ohm system allows flexible, customized RFID Antenna designs. The RFID antenna can be located at a given distance to the URM and it can be connected to the URM by using standard RF Cables avoiding losses and RF-Shielding issues.
The USB RFID Reader Module supports reading distances up to 80 mm and communication speeds up to 848 kBit / sec.